Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
The value-priced SOLE F65 treadmill is powered by a strong, 3.25 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use, the F65’s space-saving design folds up and locks safely into place when not in use. Run up to six preset programs, including cardio training and fat burning specific programs, and enjoy safety features such as a large stop switch, low-speed start, and a low-profile running hood.
You can adjust incline at any time with the conveniently-located hand rest controls, and the vibrant blue display constantly shows speed, incline, time, distance traveled, calories, pulse, and pace information. A quarter-mile track function helps you work on speed training, and the console has built-in speakers and MP3 player compatibility, so you can listen to your favorite playlist while working out.
Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill Features
- Value-priced SOLE F65 treadmill is powered by 3.25 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use
- Rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 7.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 83 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D); 253-pound weight and 350-pound weight limit; 2.5-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; three years on electronics; and one year on labor
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill 2017 Model
Incredibly quiet for its 3.0 continuous horsepower motor, the SOLE® F63 Treadmill limits the noise typically associated with heavy-duty treadmills so you can focus in on your breathing for a better workout performance. Quality Construction Solid steel frame supports and stabilizes while extending durability Features hydraulic folding deck for quick and easy storage Integrated cooling fans aids in regulating body temperature Powerful Performance 3.0 continuous horsepower Speeds range from .5 – 12mph for quality control Features Cushion Flex Deck and shock absorption to alleviate joint stress Track Your Training 6.5’’ LCD display reviews workout progress, stats and programs Blue Tooth compatible to transfer workout data from your treadmill to your smart device Download and track your training data through the following applications: Sole® Fitness App, Fitbit®, Record by Under Armour®, Mapmyrun®, and Apple® Health Includes 10 pre-set programs to aid in workout consistency
Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill 2017 Model Features
- Display: 6.5’’ LCD
- Speed Levels: .5 -12 mph, Incline Levels: 0 – 15%
- Set up dimensions: 80’’ L x 33’’ W
- Shock Absorption: Cushion flex suspension system
- Frame: Precision-welded steel with epoxy powder coated finish
Sole Fitness S77 Non-Folding Treadmill
The SOLE Fitness S77 Non-Folding Treadmill was noted for having the largest motor in a treadmill under $2,000 by industry leading review service Treadmill Doctor, and was also rated as a “Best Buy.” With the power and features of a club quality treadmill, at a much more affordable price point, the S77 boasts a 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor, the largest deck SOLE offers, a 22-inch wide running surface, and a weight rating up to 400 pounds.
When in heart-rate training mode, the treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline to keep you in your target heart-rate zone, and the included wireless chest strap touts a 99.9% accuracy rating. Safety features include a 0.5 speed start, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker, and the treadmill console is user friendly, with a vibrant LED display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist during your workout.
Sole Fitness S77 Non-Folding Treadmill Features
- With power and features of a club quality treadmill at a more affordable price point, S77 boasts 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor, largest deck SOLE offers, and 22-inch wide running surface
- 0.5 speed start, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker, and treadmill console is user friendly, with vibrant LED display that includes message board for clear instruction and feedback
- Information displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace; 1/4 mile track feature and Peak and Valley graph for different programs
- Measures 30 by 48 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 30 by 80 inches (W x D); running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill
The TR3000i is the perfect complement of efficient, space-saving technology and heart-pounding hardware. Quick, EZfold assisted folding makes both storage and unfolding a snap, getting you moving towards your goals safer and with less time. Unfolded the TR3000i measures 71″ L x 33″ W x 56″ H and folds to 50″ L x 33″ W x 56″ H. A stable, full-steel frame rests beneath the 20” x 56” running deck, perfect for walking, jogging, or limit-shattering sprints. An available Bluetooth-receiver syncs your exercise data directly to your smartphone, putting you in better control than ever.
3-speed cooling fan, guided console navigation, built-in safety features, and patented step-counting abilities make the TR3000i a force to be reckoned with. Intelli-Step, the most accurate step-counting feature available, records every stride you take, perfect for walking competitions and daily goal management. And because nothing is more important than your safety, Intelli-Guard, a patented LifeSpan feature, ensures user protection by automatically pausing belt motion 20 seconds after you step away from the treadmill deck.
LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill Features
- Simple to lift and easy to lower, EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill
- Features 15 incline levels, a speed range of 0.5 to 12 mph, a 2.75 HP continuous-duty DC motor and a 800-pound maximum lift inclne motor
- The 20 x 56 inch running surface features 8 impact-absorbing compression shocks to guarantee a consistently comfortable workout
- 6″ Blue backlit LCD displays: time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, and incline level
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty; 5 year parts; 1 year labor warranty
You can visit this link below to get more details or to check the price.